Bukit Jalil Sports School will field a depleted side in their match against Malacca Municipal Council, all because of a moment of madness by six of their players last month.

The six have been suspended by the school authorities pending the outcome of the investigations where they were alleged to have physically assaulted five junior players of the school team on December 21 last year.

Police reports were lodged and though the matter was said to have been amicably resolved between the parents of the abusers and victims last week, there is still the matter of internal investigations to be resolved.

And with the report only due next week, SSBJ will not field the affected players in the Division One match against MMC this Friday.

"All the six are first choice players for the team but this cannot be avoided as the school has regulations and the suspension is justified," said BJSS coach S. Prakash.

"We will no doubt miss their services and though we have only 14 players at our disposal, the match will go on and we will make do with the remaining players.

"It is not going to be easy playing Malacca and they have proven that they can match any team as evident in the matches against USM and Ipoh before the laegue took a break,"

BJSS are currently in fourth spot in the standings, having lost their opening match against Armed Forces Juniors 2-1 but bounced back to beat USM 5-1.



 

 

Copyright Dhaliwal Event Management Sdn Bhd © 2013. All Rights Reserved.