www.thestar.com.myKUALA LUMPUR: Double champions Kuala Lumpur Hockey Club (KLHC) sent out an early warning to their Malaysia Hockey League (MHL) rivals with a 5-0 bashing of Sapura en route to retaining the Charity Shield at the National Hockey Stadium in Bukit Jalil.
- UniKL to field an all-local side in the MHL
- Nur Insafi join MBI to groom players from the north
- Maybank set to sign three foreign players
- New approach for Maybank?
- No Baljit, no problem for TNB
- Baljit cuts TNB's connection
- Defender Baljit to play for UniKL in hockey league
- Kuhan set to be longest serving player in the MHL